I met a new friend. His name is Daniel, he's a nice little Jew who likes to play video games, is smart and has a pitbull named Haze. I probably became friends with mainly for the reason that he has a cute dog and I needed to fill in on my daily dosage of doggy cuddling which I am highly lacking now. :)
Danny (as I call him) has a very interesting life story. He was born in Colombia and maybe spent a few weeks there before he was "shipped off" to the U.S. Danny was adopted. He was put for adoption right after his birth and was very lucky to be chosen that fast. And his parents sound amazing. That is because they adopted 4 or 5 other children but have none of their own. Danny was raised in a Jewish family. Traditions weren't held so strictly but he knows a few holidays. The best thing about Danny is his occupation. Bred and raised in a happy family home, he grew up to be a funeral director. His job is to pick up the dead and prepare them for their final good-byes. He even embalms them and sometimes applies make-up if needed to make them look like their soundly asleep. Danny went to school for this, he knew what he wanted to do.
About a year or two ago, Danny's co-worker needed to move and had a pitbull named Haze. She could no longer take care of him. So Danny adopted him. Now if you think that me and Noix are partners in crime, then these two are twins. Haze is so dependent on Danny and his love for him is great. He is highly intelligent and knows amazing tricks. Danny really put love and care into this dog. And it's quite a paradox since he works with people, who no longer have emotions. But maybe that's why. Danny and Haze are an amazing team and they are my top friends in New York. You'll be hearing about them more often. <3
And by this I would like to also thank Danny's parents for saving him and giving him a beautiful life with lot's of love. It's very rare and I hope to meet them one day. They are true angels.
No comments:
Post a Comment