Monday, January 12, 2015

Intro

Hi! I'm Agnes. I decided to create this blog because I just moved to NYC. It sounds cheesy and yes, it probably is. But I think that my situation is worth following. See, I'm a "culture salad". I was born and raised in Chicago to Czech immigrants. When I was 10, we moved to Prague - the heart of Europe, a city healing from the horrors of communism. Then I moved to Pennsylvania for my studies, but after 2 years came back to Prague. And now I'm in New York for work purposes. I feel like this ping pong ball and this time I wanna figure out where I belong and where is my home, if I even have one. So I decided to create this blog about my adventures in NYC from an "American foreigner's" point of view. I'll post stuff everyday for 365 days - hence the name. After a year, let's see if I find my true home. :)



Thanks for reading and following. :) Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment