Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 34 - Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th is a bad day for some, lucky day for me. For instance, my Dad hides in the house on Friday the 13th, otherwise something will always happen. He gets a parking ticket or his car is towed or broken into or he looses his wallet.

I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th until the afternoon. I think that bad things happen to you because you think about it. So I turned it over and said that I am unique and my Friday the 13th will be special and a lucky day. And so far it is.

People call bad stuff upon themselves. If you're having a bad day, it's most likely your fault. I'm sorry but it is so. If you wake up in the morning mad and cranky, try to rejuvenate and restart and say: "Even though I fell out of bed and burnt my hand with a curler and brushed my teeth with shaving cream, it's a sign I'm done with bad luck and out to a fabulous day." It sounds crazy, but I started to apply it. And it works.

My friend years ago recommended me a movie called "The Secret". The beginning might be a bit fanatic but it's actually fascinating. It's about thinking positive. They say that your thoughts are your wishes to the Universe. Therefore careful what you wish for, because a negative thought can turn into a negative wish come true. I at first didn't believe it but I tried it. And guess where I am. Actually, that's thanks to my Dad. He applied this theory for years and he always wanted me to be in New York. My Dad would talk about it since I was 14 and 15. Once the opportunity of working here came, he told me he would wish every night "She's gonna get the job, she's gonna get the job." So yeah, thanks Dad! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment