Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 15 - Snow Day

I woke up a 9, perfect time for a nice rise and shine. I was suspecting a lot of snow. I stretched in bed, a pushed the curtain aside a little bit to look out. Nothing. I expected falling white walls. We got maybe 5 - 8 cm max. 

"Damn" I thought, "This isn't exciting." I checked my phone to see if they called us to work. Nothing. Thank god. I had two emails from my boss pointing out things I should do the next day and mistakes I made the previous one. I responded to him immediately. I loved the response I got back from him " ... By the way, do you know that people who check their work email on a day off tend to have higher stress levels?" Well that is my world. It's my whole life. And I am a stress junkie. I dont just say it to be cool at an interview, I really am. It's a crazy, difficult yet at the end of the day fulfilling  life. That's also why I need cigarettes. 

I completely "lazied out" that day. Spent it on bed watching my shows, catching up on the fabulous a dramatic lives of the real housewives and scary tales and twists of the characters from American Horror Story. And that was it! That's what you do when a 8 cm of snow blizzard attacks NYC. Isn't that fab? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment