I sat down to my computer and the moment I have, hell let loose. One problem and another. Quick solutions were needed. I started freaking out. Imagine you're in a new job/position for a week and already problems that you thought you would solve in about 6 months. Nope! I felt like a kid thrown into a pool. I was schwitzing. Stressing. But that's what drives me.
At the end of the day I felt satisfied. As a junkie who just got his/her drug. I got on the subway after fighting my way through the crowds and crowds of people. An everyday routine. I put in my headphones and got in my zone. I stuffed myself into a seat and started to think. I noticed that the seats were really small. I don't want to get mean, but how do fat people sit down? These seats are made for my size. And then I thought "maybe it's on purpose". Maybe it's like that so the fat people become skinny. It motivates them! Once you loose weight you can fit into that tiny seat! Congratulations! You may now rest after a hard day a work. Oh did you eat a donut for lunch? Get your fat tushy up!! And staaaand for 40 mins till you get home to your comfy couch. That is my new theory called The NYC Seat Diet. :)))

No comments:
Post a Comment