I wish my friends would be here and see it. But they weren't. And I miss them. I was tearing up the whole day.
I have no one to express my feelings to live. I feel like some people don't understand me and my gratefulness of being here. I mean, they were born here so to them it's normal. But I miss talking to my friends, laughing at my stupid jokes and not call me silly or stupid when I do something "different". I miss talking to my friends about our topics.
This day was just difficult. I missed and miss my dog. I pet-rape dogs here. If I see a cute dog, I run to the them and like a homeless person, start rambling my story. "Excuse me! Your dog is very cute! My dog is in Europe you see, and I miss her. Do you mind if I pet your dog?" Yup! That's what I say. All people let me but I always get a disturbed look. :D
I just wanted to say, I miss you all very much. I'm grateful for all my friendships. I miss my Mommy! :-*

No comments:
Post a Comment